Claremont Junior Footy Club will recommence training sessions on Tuesday 27th April 2021.
Players and spectators must follow these rules set out by WA Government:
- Do not attend training if you feel unwell
- Please observe personal hygiene measures
- Individuals who are engaging in vigorous exercise do not need to wear a mask
- Masks are required before and after training
- There must be no spectators, including parents, families and friends at games* or training sessions
- There is no limit to groups training outdoors
*Further updates will be made directly to club members via email.
The 2021 Junior Football season (a.k.a ‘games’) will begin this weekend, pending further advice from the State Government.
For further queries regarding training or the commencement of games, please contact your Team Co-ordinator:
GIRLS CO-ORDINATOR: Kim Stewart
PHONE: 0467 597 738
Yr 3 to Yr 6 CO-ORDINATOR: Liam Gallagher
PHONE: 0418 922 355
Yr 7 – Yr 12 MIXED CO-ORDINATOR: Cardin Langer
PHONE: 0418 955 596